Monday 28 May 2012

Home from school

Hi guys! Now i'm home from school! I have been home for 1 hour but Mistress has already started. Well, when i came home she stripped me down until i was naked. She saw i haven't shaved my pussy so she did it (so embarrassing). Then she put 2 diapers on me and told me to not move. I sat on the floor for like 10 mins then Mistress came with the vibrator egg again. She told me to poo in my diaper, go change myself and then come back. I really needed to poo before so it was very easy. I stood up and prepared to go to the toilet but Mistress stopped me. I had to stand up and mess myself in front of Mistress. After that i changed myself and Mistress put the egg in. While i'm writing this the egg is in. I can feel the orgasm coming but i'm not allowed to come... I wonder what's coming next...

Love, Baby Tayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment