Friday 25 May 2012

My "surprise"

Hi again everyone! When i came down to the kitchen and i saw the things i knew what my "surprise" was. Mistress thought it was time for me to try an enema, and i did... It was terrible! First, she put the tube in my butt, turned on the water and left. After i have taken all the water, she came back and removed the tube. She made me hold the water for 5 mins and then made me release the water slowly in the toilet. After that she spanked me hard and put on a diaper on me. Previously, i could wear clothes but now, Mistress have changed the rules. All i can wear inside the house is a diaper. If someone is coming to visit i can dress in baby girl clothes, like a short pink dress or a petticoat. But except that, it is only diaper. I'm writing this in the living room, wearing only a diaper. Mistress told me that tomorrow, we'll try out something new. I'm afraid it will be something worse then this.

Love, Tayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment