Saturday 26 May 2012

Something terrible!

Hi again guys! Mistress told me we should try something new today. I was very surprised when she told me at lunch. She is going to put a vibrator egg in my pussy and leave it there until the evening. She has the control and can control the vibrations. First, i had to spread my legs so Mistress could put it in. Then she started the vibrations. I thought i was going to die. It felt so good but all i wanted was to remove it though i couldn't walk normal with the vibrations on. For 30 mins i practiced to walk with it. Then, Mistress told me i had to go and buy adult diapers. If i was about to come, i had to return home and let Mistress know. So i went to the store but almost there i felt the orgasm coming. I walked home and told Mistress. The put the vibrations at the hardest mode and told me i wasn't allowed to come. I sat there for 30 mins, crossing my legs so i wouldn't come. Then, finally, Mistress said i could come. That was a very hard orgasm.She started the egg and made me go to and buy adult diapers. When i came home, she learn me to change myself. After that she took a belt and spanked my pussy 20 times, with the vibrating egg still in. Then she took a photo of my red pussy, made it bigger and put it on my wall so i can see my red, spanked pussy all the time. I still has the egg in me, and it vibrates very much, i think i'm about to come again, but Mistress didn't allow me to come so i have to beg for her permission. My pussy is wet and swollen and after this, some new experiences are waiting for my swollen pussy. I hope it's over soon...

Kisses, Tayla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment