Saturday 26 May 2012

Ouch...

Hi! I know i have posted like 3 posts this day but i have to tell you... As i write this, i almost can't sit down. After the experience with the vibrating egg, something new waited. This time it was clamps on my labia. The most people think what i'm going through is very tough but i know all this is to make Tayla a good girl. Well, after lunch, Mistress told me to take of my diaper and spread my legs. I did and when i saw the clamps i got really scared. Mistress said it was nothing to be afraid of, this is things baby teenagers has to go through. Mistress gave me a several swats on my pussy to warm it up, then she put 3 clamps on every labia. Inner and outer. She made me cross my legs for 5 mins then sit with spread legs for 20 mins. Then she made me remove the clamps myself and give myself 5 hard swats on my pussy. She changed me into a new diaper, spanked my breasts a little and send me to bed. As i'm writing this i'm laying in my bed with my pacifier in my mouth and my teddybear in my knee. Mistress just came up and said that i'm not allowed to use the toilet on the night. I can feel i really need to pee now but i guess i have to go in my diaper later tonight. Good Night everyone! 

Hugs and Kisses, BabyTayla <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment